Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Dark Skin Blonde Hair




Heeyyyyyy everyoneeeee!!! 

Growing up I was always told that I would never be able to rock viberant hair colors and make up because I'm dark skin (unless I lightened up as I got older). 
Well I concluded that was bull then and its bull now. 

(Photo break) 

Gyaru (gal) fashion welcomes and requires daring hair colors and make up so i went blonde! Well "went" as in "bought". This blonde hair is actually a lace front wig  lol. 

I got it from my local wig store (Betty's Beauty supply). I tried on at least 5 different shades of blonde but pale blonde was the shade that stole my heart. Being dark skin, a lot of people were doubting my ability to pull off the color without looking insane or "ghetto", but I was determined to change the minds of the none believers lol. 

(Another photo!)


I would have dyed my hair blonde but honestly I did NOT want to take the chance of the bleach eating up my precious hair lol; so I thought " hey!I shall purchas a wig!!". Well it wasn't that dramatic but you get the point haha.

Moral to the story is at the end of the day it's your hair, skin, and prerogative on how you want to look. Be confident but realistic and go for it! 


If you have any questions feel free to comment here or I'm findable on instagram, facebook or tumblr in the links  on the side of the page.


BYEEEE STAY BEAUTIFUL 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT WIG WAS YOUR ACTUAL HAIR BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO REAL!!! I want a wig now >.<

    ReplyDelete