Monday, July 13, 2015

Hey Sugar Candy Store



Last Thursday was my birthday!
My mom took me out to a nice western themed BBQ restaurant called Hard Eights. The food was delicious! 


I noticed a cute little candy store across the street so I had to investigate and explore.  
(They had a horse.... So i got on it...)


We walked into Hey Sugar Candy Store and please believe me when I say it smelled like the sugar isle at Walmart. 
They have every type of candy from old school salt water taffy to Hello kitty sours and gummibears. 

I haven't seen a place full of so much candy since the last time I ate at the Cracker Barrel. The service was just as sweet as the candy. 

I thought I was going to explode when I saw these cute Hello Kitty Pacman tin candy containers! I wish I was able to review how the candy tastes but the container is too kawaii for me to open lol. Maybe I'll do a candy tasting review another day. 
Not only do they have gumballs.... But they have SHIMMER gumballs! They had colors Pink, Blue, Green, Purple and Silver. Of course it was only right for me to get two of each; it was my birthday after all lol.
Mountains and valleys of salt water taffy.  They have every flavor that you can dream of. The only thing that I think is a bit much is that the bulk candy is $2.94 1/4lb- meaning- you can only get not a whole pound, but merely ONE FOURTH of a pound. Thats like 5 gummibears and gumball... For $2.94. Yes, I agree that sucks. Nonetheless I got 10 gummibears and 5 gumballs because I'm rich like that. 


Their chocolate tower thing has chocolate brands that were pimping corner stores before hershey was even born lol. Honestly, I didn't even know that Bit-O-Honey's came in bar form. I thought it was just those 25 cents miniature candies. 
Before the crunch bar there was the Krackel. 

All in all Hey Sugar Candy Store gets a 4/5 star rating from me. 

I would love to know about some of your local candy stores. Tell me about it, tag me in it, submit it to me, share it to my wall, the possibilities are endless! 

Have a great day and stay tastey!

No comments:

Post a Comment