Thursday, August 27, 2015

CircleLensesUsa.com ♡Review♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


I had been searching for some nice new circle lenses for a while and because I dont buy new lenses often, I have to get a nutural pair. I searched high and low for the perfect pair and after a few days I finally found them when I visited www.Circlelenseusa.com !

They have so many beautiful choices to choose from, I almost lost my mind lol. 
The pair I got ( GEO Eyescream ) was $5.94 with free shipping, however that was for their grand opening special. Now their products are $16.94 plus $6 fast shipping. 

    
      (◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)

   (✯◡✯) (✯◡✯) (✯◡✯) (✯◡✯)

I am VERY pleased with these beautiful lenses! (◕‿◕✿)

They are 0.00 14.5mm. I dont recall waiting more than about 3 days for them to arrive honestly. Fast shipping gets all ✯ from me! 

They dont come with a lense container like some other stores send free along with the lenses but the quality of the lenses are perfection. They are natural enough to wear to work or church but also cute enough to wear with any Gal or Lolita etc fashion style. 


My friend Makka actually pointed out to me that they are these. Which are lovely. The best thing about them is that they honestly stay the same shade no matter what lighting you are in. Sunlight to Bathroom light and even general indoors light, its still very pronounced but not too overbearing.

Next time I think I'm going to go a size larger! I can't wait! 

They have worldwide shipping so go and get you a pair! 

http://circlelensesusa.com/collections/all?sort_by=price-ascending


Instagram: Dominicanbarbiedoll
Tumblr: Dominicanbarbiedoll.tumblr
Facebook.com/dominicanbarbiedoll
Line: Izzabellarkana 


No comments:

Post a Comment