Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Starbucks Guide to Sweet Drinks: Frapps




Hello there sweeties! 

This is your guide to sweet Starbucks drinks that doesn't contain coffee. 



I really don't enjoy the bitter taste of coffee chasing something sweet. So with careful experimenting, risk taking, and Facebook questioning I found some very good choices for those of us that just wants something sweet with no coffee taste from SB. 

This is one of my favorites, the Vanilla Bean Frapp. Omggggg it's so good. 
Its served cold but still good for year round consuming. I'm not sure what ALL is in it all I know is that it is very sweet. 

I usually get mine with 2 pumps of caramel mixed in. I prefer it being mixed in rather than just drizzled ontop of the whip cream. 
Its about $4 for a tall. 

NEEEXXXTTTTT


Now here we have the Cotton Candy Frapp. 
It has more of a strawberry taste to it but it's still very good. 
In my opinion the CC Frapp isn't as sweet as the VB Frapp, but it still has sweetness to it just not as bold. 
Its also very cute and tumblr-pastelly lol. 
A tall is about $3-$4 after tax.

SO! 
These are my top favorite -cold- sweet Starbucks drinks. If any of you have any other sweet suggestions for me then let me know! 

Special thanks to Jessica for suggesting the Vanilla Bean Frapp to me :) 





(Pixel art credit http://pretty-transparents.tumblr.com/ )


No comments:

Post a Comment