Monday, March 7, 2016

♥♥♥SpreeNow: TaoBao Shopping Service♥♥♥

This is a special how-to guide to use this shopping service (that I personally prefer) for shopping from TaoBao.

(I STRONGLY SUGGEST USING GOOGLE CHROME FOR THIS ENTIRE PROCESS BECAUSE OF O THE CONVENIENT TRANSLATING OPTION)

Hello there Hunnies!
Lets just get to the point.

When I first found out about TaoBao I had zero idea how to actually order things from there. I had never used a shopping service before and it all seemed too complicated so I put it on the back burner for a while and stuck to Ebay and Aliexpress.

After a year or so I finally started googling around for reliable shopping services and SpreeNow seemed to be a perfect fit.

~THE BREAK DOWN~
SpreeNow Link Here

Its so simple it's almost unbelievable.

You use it just like you would TaoBao directly. You can either search things directly from SpreeNow or you can search things on TaoBao and copy the link and paste it in the search bar on SpreeNow and it comes up.


Just search what you are looking for,

and boom; results.


I made an account and went to adding things to my cart immediately. If its your first time shopping with them they even show you a very easy to follow tutorial through the purchasing process.

I usually search brands like Ma*rs, Tralala, Lizlisa, DaTuRa, Lipservice and etc.

Their fees are extremely reasonable considering I'm not rich and I'm making a blog post about them lmao. It's like maybe $4-$7 a purchase. I think that beats most services charging as much as the item itself or more for shipping (thats for us poe folk lol).

The agents are wonderful and once they have communicated with the seller about the item they disclose defects of the item with you and answer all of your questions that you may have. They are very patient and polite.

You can use Paypal to pay for your order. I prefer this because its far more safe and convenient. When withdrawing the money from your Paypal account to add to your SpreeNow top up account so you can pay for items, it automatically calculates how much USD is needed in HKD (HongKong Dollars) to pay for the order, so you don't have to google how much to transfer lol.

I'm not familiar with how it works when using a credit/debit card but I'm sure it works just the same.

It gives you a little bar thingy that updates you on the status of your package while its still processing overseas.

Once it says shipped they provide you with a free tracking number.

It all went so smoothly I couldn't believe I didn't do it sooner.

Goodluck and Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment