Thursday, February 18, 2016

♥Victoria Secrete Review ♥


It's been a while but I'm back muffins! 
I have a Victoria's Secrete review for you all this time. 😘


I got this as a Christmas present but Its still new and I will be buying more! 

Everything is not only multiple shades of pink but its also travel sized! 

Not travel size as in tiny but it can definitely fit in your Liz Lisa/DG bag perfectly. 

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’




Its a three item pack that comes with 
•Lotion 
•Body wash
and 
•Body spray

I cant really describe the smell but its soft and lovely. Its something that you would wear for a nice lunch out with your special someone or maybe to the movies where you would be in a condensed space. 


The only downside to the lotion is it isn't actually moisturizing haha. Its more perfumic (perfumic? Lol), therefore I would suggest that you moisturize with baby lotion or whathaveyou first, then apply the VS.
I honestly wear this everyday. A good trick is to put a small amount on a Q-tip and apply it behind your ears; You will smell like flamboyant flower all day haha.


I rather use the body wash as bubble bath honestly. I believe its more effective to sit in the fragrance verses applying it  and then washing it back off lol. 


Okay, that is all muffins! Until next time with another review!
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

No comments:

Post a Comment